Nipost Recruitment 2019 | Apply Latest NIPOST Jobs In Nigeria.
The Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing and suitably qualified and interested individuals can now check online for their form.
NIPOST Recruitment 2019, the Nigerian Postal Service is currently accepting applications from suitable, qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing NIPOST 2019 Recruitment.
Today, as usual as a bid to keep our promise to always provide you with current Jobs Recruitment around the federation and beyond.
Please be advised that this web Article is solely created to enlighten the general public about the Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Recruitment 2019, which is available for all suitable and interested individuals on how to apply for the job recruitment.
Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Recruitment 2019
NOTE: Frown or disregards at any rumour or news circulating or stating that the Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Recruitment 2019 has begun. We will update you whenever the portal for application is accessible.
Please be not deceived by the rumours circulating about the Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST asking for money before offering job. The Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST will never ask for payment of any kind before or after Recruitment processes.
Recently we have been receiving numerous of messages from suitably qualified and interested individuals for the upcoming Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Recruitment 2019 that requires an answer… Below are frequently asked questions about Nigerian Postal Service 2019-2020 Recruitment:
- Is the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2019-2020 form out?
- When is the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2019-2020 starting?
- Where can I acquire Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2019-2020 form?
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where is the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment Portal?
All this frequently asked questions will be duely answered when the Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Recruitment 2019 starts. And please frown at any rumour parading around that the Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST 2019 Recruitment has begun.
We solely advised that you visit this website or webpage frequently to get first hand information about the Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST 2019 Recruitment.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR NIPOST RECRUITMENT 2019:
- Candidates are required to have any of these following: B.Sc, HND, NCE and OND in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- Interested Candidates must be at least 35 years old.
- Applying candidates must possess credit in not less than three (3) subject which includes English language and two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) at a common Level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at a sitting or 5 subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in 2 subjects received at a sitting or 3 subjects obtained at two sittings
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIPOST RECRUITMENT 2019.
Please be advised that at the time of publication of this article Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST 2019 Recruitment has not officially begun to find out more about Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST Job positions 2019. Suitable and Qualified applicants should visit the official website that is Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST 2019-2020 Recruitment portal http://www.nipost.gov.ng.
Note: be inform that it’s only candidates who were selected that will be contacted for the Aptitude test or Interview.
- Submitting of Application Form Many times may Lead To complete Disqualification Of The applicant.
- No payment In Any Kind Is required For This Job Application.
- Freejobportals Team Will Never Call You Requesting For Money To Give Job! Beware Of Scammers!!!
If any part of this article, Nipost Recruitment 2019 is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below. And if this post has been useful and helpful, then take sometime to share it to Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use any of the easy to use buttons below for this…