Mama Cash Grant 2018 | Up to €50,000 in funding.
Mama Cash Grant 2018, the mama cash is currently inviting suitably qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Mama Cash Grant 2018 | Up to €50,000 in funding.
Each year, Mama Cash supports over a 100 women’s, girls’ and trans rights groups that are working to change the world. Mama Cash provides funding and accompaniment support to courageous and inspiring feminist activists worldwide.
They make grants to groups and movements that have the conviction and tenacity to speak out, tell their stories and demand justice, no matter the obstacles. Mama Cash is building the power and strength of the international women’s funding movement by supporting sister women’s funds worldwide.
Through this grant, Mama Cash aims to put resources in the hands of activists who are advancing their own rights and building their own movements for social change. They prioritise groups led by people working together to address issues they experience directly, like domestic workers who are collectively organising for decent work or trans people who are building a movement to secure bodily autonomy.
Mama Cash grants are provided through three thematic portfolios –Body, Money and Voice.
- Body: Mama Cash makes grants to women’s, girls’, trans people’s and intersex people’s organisations and initiatives working towards:
- Reproductive justice
- Changing sex, sexuality and gender norms
- Reframing and ending violence
- Money (Economic Justice): Mama Cash makes grants to women’s, girls’, trans people’s and intersex people’s organisations and initiatives working on:
- Labour rights
- Environmental justice
- Voice: Mama Cash makes grants to women’s, girls’, trans people’s and intersex people’s organisations and initiatives working on:
- Accessing and Redistributing Power – Political Participation
- Shifting Stereotypes through Arts and Media
- Mama Cash’s grant size ranges from €5,000 to €50,000 per year. Her average grant size is between €20,000 and €30,000 per year.
Eligibility for Mama Cash Grant 2018:
You are eligible if
- You work from a feminist and/or women’s rights perspective;
- Your organisation is led by the women, girls and/or trans and intersex people you serve;
- You have the promotion of women’s, girls’ and/or trans and intersex people’s human rights as your group’s primary mission, and not just as the focus of part of your programmes;
- Your group’s work push for structural and fundamental change;
- The work you do focus on issues that are under-addressed and/or contested.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Mama Cash’s Grant 2018.
If any part of this article, Mama Cash Grant 2018 is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….